Europe Airports logo

Europe Airports - Transavia

Independent Guide to all European Airports with Schedule Flights from the UK or Ireland
The FAST WAY to find Who Flies Where, Airport Guides and Reviews
Home | UK and Ireland Airports | Airlines | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Search |

Transavia

Star Rating ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (Not Ranked Yet)(0 votes)( Reviews)
Submit a Vote or Review for Transavia

Average age of aircraft - 10.1 yrs, according to www.airfleets.net 08/01/18

Transavia is reported to have the following aircraft fleet:
7 Boeing 737 700
31 Boeing 737 800




Transavia, the low-cost independent subsidiary of Air France-KLM, based at Amsterdam, Netherlands, was established in 1965 as Transavia Limburg, with the first scheduled service starting in 1986.

In 1991, KLM bought 80% of Transavia, acquiring the remaining 20% in 2003.

The airline has a fleet of 43 Boeing 737s and is now effectively the Air France/KLM low cost subsidiary for France and the Netherlands.

13.2 mimllion passengers were transported by Transavia in 2016, a 22% increase from the previous year.


UK and Ireland Departure airport for Transavia


Dublin(DUB), flying to: France

Edinburgh(Turnhouse)(EDI), flying to: France


Search and Compare Flights


France'" data-locale="en-GB" data-affiliate="network:CJ;publisher:2215955;market:GB">


All Airlines