Europe Airports logo

Europe Airports - Vueling

Independent Guide to all European Airports with Schedule Flights from the UK or Ireland
The FAST WAY to find Who Flies Where, Airport Guides and Reviews
Home | UK and Ireland Airports | Airlines | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Search |

Vueling

Star Rating ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (Not Ranked Yet)(0 votes)( Reviews)
Submit a Vote or Review for Vueling

Average age of aircraft - 7.1 yrs, according to www.airfleets.net 09/01/18

Vueling is reported to have the following aircraft fleet:
5 Airbus A319 100
87 Airbus A320 200
15 Airbus A321 200




Vueling is a low cost airline based in Barcelona, having commenced flying operations in 2004 with two aircraft flying from Barcelona to Ibiza.

The airline now has a fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft and has hubs at Barcelona, Valencia, Madrid and Paris CDG.

In July 2008 it was announced that an agreement had been reached for Vueling to take over the Spanish airline Clickair, subject to approval.
The merger of Vueling and Clickar was finalised in July 2009, the merged company going under the Vueling name.

Nine new aircraft were added to the fleet in 2011.

In 2013, IAG, the parent company of British Airways and Iberia, bought 55% of Vueling (the remaining 45% already belonging to Iberia).

Vueling carried 27.8 million passengers in 2016, a 12% increase from the previous year.



UK and Ireland Departure airport for Vueling


Alicante-Elche(El Altet)(ALC), flying to: Spain

Almeria(LEI), flying to: Spain

Asturias(Oviedo)(OVD), flying to: Spain

Barcelona(El Prat)(BCN), flying to: Spain

Bilbao(BIO), flying to: Spain

Birmingham(BHX), flying to: Spain

Cardiff(CWL), flying to: Spain

Dublin(DUB), flying to: Spain

Edinburgh(Turnhouse)(EDI), flying to: Spain

Fuerteventura(FUE), flying to: Spain

Gran Canaria(Las Palmas)(LPA), flying to: Spain

Granada(Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaen)(GRX), flying to: Spain

Ibiza(IBZ), flying to: Spain

Jerez(XRY), flying to: Spain

La Coruna(LCG), flying to: Spain

La Palma(SPC), flying to: Spain

Lanzarote(Arrecife)(ACE), flying to: Spain

London Gatwick(LGW), flying to: France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain

London Heathrow(LHR), flying to: Italy, Spain

London Luton(LTN), flying to: France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain

Madrid-Barajas(Adolfo Suárez)(MAD), flying to: Spain

Mahon(Menorca)(MAH), flying to: Spain

Malaga(AGP), flying to: Spain

Manchester(MAN), flying to: Spain

Palma de Mallorca(PMI), flying to: Spain

San Sebastian(EAS), flying to: Spain

Santander(Seve Ballesteros)(SDR), flying to: Spain

Santiago de Compostela(SCQ), flying to: Spain

Seville (Sevilla)(San Pablo)(SVQ), flying to: Spain

Tenerife North(TFN), flying to: Spain

Tenerife South(Reina Sofia)(TFS), flying to: Spain

Valencia(VLC), flying to: Spain

Valladolid(VLL), flying to: Spain

Vigo(Peinador)(VGO), flying to: Spain

Zaragoza(ZAZ), flying to: Spain


Search and Compare Flights


Spain'" data-locale="en-GB" data-affiliate="network:CJ;publisher:2215955;market:GB">


All Airlines